Soaring high at 555 meters, At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY is fittingly Dubai's most iconic destination. Get ready to enjoy exclusive access to the redefined, highest outdoor observatory in the world, spread across levels 148 and 125 of Burj Khalifa. Your journey begins when you step into the At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY lounge, from where you will be personally escorted to a dedicated elevator. Inside, watch in amazement as specially designed projections give you the feeling of flying over global landmarks as you ascend to Level 125.
A special elevator brings you up for the crowning experience. At 555 meters, you can now access the world's highest outdoor observation deck and enjoy the breathtaking views as bask in the luxury of our lounges. Witness a pioneering concept in interactive experiences with a life-size screen that envelops you as you explore different corners of the Emirate.
As you descend gently to ground level, a new exhibit allows you to relive the historic build of Burj Khalifa. Dedicated stations take you behind the scenes where you can listen to of the 'People Behind Burj', giving you insights into every aspect from the interiors and landscaping to the design and architecture.
- On arrival, you're escorted past the queue and ushered into a VIP lounge where your ticket is exchanged for a special pass.
- Meanwhile, you enjoy Arabic Coffee and dates as you await to board a special lift to floor 148.
- As you ascend, watch a series of stunning projections about the tower and Dubai landmarks.
- On arrival to the SKY, you step into the lounge and greeted with a relaxed atmosphere and delicacies by the waiters.
- Ogle the 360 degree views from the lounges and as you listen to fascinating facts about the tower.
- Enjoy interacting with life-size screens showcasing Dubai's iconic destinations and browse the boutique for SKY souvenirs.
- After 30 minutes on the SKY-level 148, you can visit level 125 & 124 then you return to ground level and leave into the Dubai Mall.
- Children under 4 years of age is free of cost.
- You may show your voucher with the QR code on your mobile phone or print them out.
- You are required to carry a valid photo-ID to retrieve your tickets at the will-call window at Burj Khalifa.
- Tickets can be canceled up to 72 hours prior to your designated time slot.
- There are no refunds for hazy weather as it's difficult to guarantee weather conditions.