Experience the most awarded Desert Safari in Dubai. Take a step back in time and experience Dubai as it was 50 years ago. Your professional Conservation Guide will escort you on a fascinating Dubai desert safari in a museum quality, vintage 1950’s Land Rover. Recognised by the prestigious World Travel Awards as The Middle East’s Leading Desert Safari and the Number 1 Desert Safari in Dubai on TripAdvisor.
These Series 1 Land Rovers were extensively used in the 1950’s and since then have become part of the UAE history. No other vehicle offers a more authentic desert safari experience to spot exotic local wildlife within the pristine Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve.
Watch the sun drop under the horizon as you watch a falcon soar around you. Your Bedouin camp, lit with the gentle flames of traditional lamps is nestled inside a private Royal desert retreat. We will demonstrate cultural activities such as henna tattoos, music, dance and bread and Arabic coffee making before enjoying a scrumptious dinner under the stars. History comes to life in this once in a lifetime desert safari in Dubai.
The TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards recognises this Heritage Desert Safari as part of the Top 10 Travel Experiences across the Middle East.
- . Receive a complimentary Adventure Pack
- . Pick up from Dubai hotels between 2:30pm and 4:30pm*
- . Wildlife drive through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a vintage Land Rover.
- . Sunset falcon show in the dunes.
- . Arrival at the authentic Bedouin camp.
- . Henna tattoos, live bread making, Arabic coffee making and aromatic shisha pipes available.
- . Dinner includes soup, salad, appetiser, main course and dessert. Download Menu
- . Cultural Emirati entertainment performances.
- . Camel rides (As it is after dark, for the safety of the camels and our guests, these are short rides in a lit area near the camp. For longer camel rides please see our Camel Desert Safari)
- . Return to the Hotel between 09:30pm and 11.30pm depends on the season/sunset.