Explore Dubai’s old and newest sights on a 6-hour Dubai private tour. With a private minivan between the city’s must-see sights. Admire top Dubai attractions such as Jumeirah Mosque and the iconic Burj Al-Arab, visit historical Al Bastakiya with its wind-tower houses, and head inside Dubai Museum to trace the city’s history. Lastly, cross Dubai Creek on a traditional ‘abra’ water taxi, and explore the Spice Souk and Gold Souk.
* See Dubai's Old and New city
* *See Dubai from the water on a water-taxi ride across Dubai Creek Discover the spice market and Gold Souk in Deira.
*Learn about the city while visiting Dubai Museum in Al Bastakiya, Dubai's old quarter
*Admire the white marble dome and minarets of beautiful Jumeirah Mosque
* Continue by visiting Dubai Sheikh Residence in Zabeel Park with the option of visiting Dubai Frame(extra cost)
*See Dubai's famous sights like the Burj Al Arab hotel near Jumeirah Beach and chill out in Kite Beach
* Visiting biggest man made artificial Island Palm Jumeirah
* Visiting newly made sighseeing attraction Bluewaters and enjoy the View of Jumeirah Beach Residence
* ending with visiting UAE's biggest Dubai Mall, enjoy watching fountain and laser shows, optional sightseeing from Burj Khalifa
*Refreshment water will be provided in a car.
*Dubai Museum entrance fee is included
Excursion timing: 14:00-20:00 Daily except Fridays