A tandem Skydive Dubai is the quickest and easiest way to experience the thrill of freefall at over 120 miles per hour, while securely attached in a harness to one of our world-class instructors. Skydive Dubai offers choice of two very different and unique dropzones: The Palm Dropzone and The Desert Campus Dropzone. Our tandem flight delivers a unique skydiving experience and the flight's versatility and high level of safety gives you an unforgettable Dubai skydiving experience.
Whether you are living locally or just visiting, a tandem skydiving experience over the beautiful desert dunes and Dubai's gorgeous man-made islands the Palm is a must-try when in Dubai!
Tandem Skydive Experience
- On arrival at the specified check-in time, please proceed to registration desk. Here you will be welcomed and given registration and waiver forms to fill out. For safety reasons, you will be weighed and your BMI calculated. After this, spot will then be reserved on one of the aircraft.
- A world class tandem instructor and camera flyer will accompany you during the experience. Approximately 20-30 minutes before you boards the plane, you will be introduced to the instructor, who will explain the process, give a safety briefing, show the best body position for free fall, put on and check harness.
- Camera flyer will interview you before the jump.
- You will be escorted to the boarding area shortly afterwards where you will receive a pre-boarding safety check, and have picture taken with the instructor and the aircraft.
- You, your instructor and your videographer will then board the aircraft.
- On the way up you will be treated to astounding aerial views and surrounding areas. The ride up is approximately 20 minutes, during which you will be asked to give a short interview.
- A few minutes before reaching exit altitude, you will be harnessed to the front of your fully qualified tandem skydiving instructor, who will do a final check before exiting the aircraft from 13,000 feet (4,000 m).
- When the plane gets to exit altitude, you and the instructor, along with your camera flyer, will exit the plane and free fall for nearly 60 seconds!
- The parachute will be deployed at around 6,000 feet and after the adrenaline-fuelled freefall, you will have a 4-5-minute parachute ride to catch your breath and see as well as experience the desert like never before.
- After softly touching down, camera flyer will interview you again to record your reaction, and escort you off the landing area back to the main building.
- Photos and videos will be ready for collection approximately an hour after the skydive. These can be collected from the merchandise store, located in the main building.
The Palm Dropzone (Premium location)
The Palm Drop Zone at SkyDive Dubai, located on the coast in Mina Seyahi, between the Dubai Marina and the Jumeirah Beach Residences (JBR).
The Desert Campus Dropzone
The Desert Campus Drop Zone, located off the Dubai - Al Ain road (E66) near Margham; which is 35 km outside the city of Dubai.
Weight and BMI
Weight and BMI (Body Mass Index) with clothing and sport shoes, MUST NOT EXCEED our maximum safety requirements or you will not be permitted to tandem skydive. These requirements are in place to ensure a safe, but thrilling skydive for both yours and our staff.
Women: Weight: 90kg/198lbs or less, BMI: maximum 27.5
Men: Weight: 100kg/220.5lbs or less, BMI: maximum 30.0
We highly recommend checking and calculating the weight as well as BMI before you make a booking with us. Your deposit will not be refunded if you make a booking, but your weight and / or BMI are over our requirements. Click here to calculate your BMI.