An unforgettable adventure awaits you in the world's most advanced water theme park. Situated between Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, the Wild Wadi Water park is designed to offer hours of fun and pleasure to thrill-seekers and families alike. With 24 rides and attractions, most of which
With state-of-the-art rides, including 8 Master Blaster and 2 Flow Riders, the Wild Wadi is packed with thrills and spills for children of all ages. Experience the exhilaration of weightlessness on the "Jumeirah Sceirah" a speed slide that hurtles you at speed slide outside North America cascading a breathtaking one hundred feet into the valley below.
The Wild Wadi Waterpark is designed around a tale from Arabian Folklore featuring Juha and his seafaring friend, Sinbad. The design and attention to detail, including characters to support the theme recently led to our World Waterpark Association Industry Innovation Awards for Outstanding Accomplishment design and Theme.
- Children are under 1.1
- Infants from 0-2 years are free of charge
- Wild Wadi attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers and those with neck or back problems
- Lockers are available for rental
- Opening hours: 10:00am -- Sunset
- Ladies only on Thursdays from 8pm - closing
(off season period)
- Ticket only
- Any items not mentioned( towels, lockers, meal)
- Photos are available for purchase
Included: unlimited use of all the water rides, as well as the use of rubber rings, life jackets and body boards.